It is Memorial Day as this blog post is written and we thought we'd highlight a few new designs along with some quick summer memories I have of spent (and misspent) youth being from Maryland.
1. Really humid days at Memorial Stadium trying to get autographs before the game from my favorite players.
2. I remember stumbling down the boardwalk in Ocean City...not sure how I got back to the room though.
3. This new manager Buck seems pretty good. Sure hope he can turn around the team with the worst record in the majors.
4. Dad yelling at the TV. "JOHNNY U, BABY!".
5. Thrashers fries, hermit crabs, the haunted house, and the tiger shark in glass at the end of the O.C. pier.
- May 26, 2015